Study partner for step 1. just starting

1/30/2015 12:37:20 AM
Hello
I am just starting to study for step 1. I have done a quick read on kaplan books a long time ago but nothing left on me now. gotta do a restart . I am a working IMG and looking for a study partner online. my skype id is tonysmith.tonysmith please add me if you are interested. Need a serious motivation here. Thanks & Good luck

2/1/2015 2:26:23 PM
tonysmith wrote:
Hello
I am just starting to study for step 1. I have done a quick read on kaplan books a long time ago but nothing left on me now. gotta do a restart . I am a working IMG and looking for a study partner online. my skype id is tonysmith.tonysmith please add me if you are interested. Need a serious motivation here. Thanks & Good luck

Hello!
I'm also an IMG starting the Step 1 prep. My skype account is [email protected].

2/1/2015 5:49:39 PM
tonysmith wrote:
Hello

Hey there also an IMG. add me on skype aegean959

2/2/2015 5:22:24 PM
i have added u on my skype mdlebe and egeulgen . i hope our study journey goes smoothly let's get started

2/4/2015 12:33:55 AM
Hello, I am also interested in studying with you guys. I am a 5th year medical student. Skype name- Rita Anyanwu.
edited by on 2/4/2015

2/4/2015 5:43:08 AM
Ritaclaire wrote:
Hello, I am also interested in studying with you guys. I am a 5th year medical student. Skype name- Rita Anyanwu.
edited by on 2/4/2015

pls am also a beginner and am interested to learn with you all. i am a 2nd year med student.

my skype id is seena.darwin
my whatsapp number is 008618366391069

2/6/2015 9:48:09 PM
Hi.
I have the same situation, working IMG. I have finished kaplan material once, but just a a quick read. I am interested in joining this team. Please add me to your skype so we can work with each other. My Skype ID is "hnaimi15".
Any one of you can add me.

Thanks.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK