SP needed

2/9/2015 10:51:11 AM
Anyone studying for step 1 in Anchorage, Alaska?

2/9/2015 1:46:43 PM
I am studying step 1 but in the most opposite place of yours ...I live near Miami , Florida.
Anyway my phone number is 561 955 0556.
Call me if you really want to study and your goal is beyond just passing...

2/9/2015 5:57:24 PM
I am currently living in Boynton beach but am going to Alaska that is why looking for someone in Alaska.

2/9/2015 6:00:50 PM
I live in Boca Raton !!!!
When are you going to move to Alaska ???
You are less than 10 min from where I live !!!!

2/9/2015 6:21:44 PM
I am going this week. I am going to be there for few months.

2/9/2015 6:26:23 PM
Ah,,, wish you luck buddy , and you have my phone number , if you want to study when you come back or even on Skype or any other way , just give me a call...
I finished reading almost everything for the first time...and soon I will study FA with the second time reading ...you know how it works ...
Anyway once again whish you luck...

2/10/2015 1:38:30 AM
hachmi wrote:
Ah,,, wish you luck buddy , and you have my phone number , if you want to study when you come back or even on Skype or any other way , just give me a call...
I finished reading almost everything for the first time...and soon I will study FA with the second time reading ...you know how it works ...
Anyway once again whish you luck...

@ Hachmi. I'm also preparing for USMLE and have finished Kaplan once, but not much retained. I'm willing to study via Skype. My email is [email protected]. Let me know when you planning to take step 1 and see if we could be SPs. I live in Kansas City , MO so only online.

Thanks

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK