need opinion

2/11/2015 2:47:21 PM
Hello

Anybody has ever worked with Usmle success academy in Chicago? I will appreciate your feedback. Thank you.

2/16/2015 10:31:28 AM
danikp wrote:
Hello

Anybody has ever worked with Usmle success academy in Chicago? I will appreciate your feedback. Thank you.

Help please, I am deseperate.

2/16/2015 4:26:18 PM
Hey... I have a friend who recently did a 3 week course with them. Turned out very useful. She has a much better grasp of things now. i have gone through their material .. some of it... seems organised and easier to study, pretty much covers everything u need.
just an opinion - esp wen i saw the desperate part

2/16/2015 5:05:00 PM
danikp wrote:
danikp wrote:
Hello

Why dont you do KAPLAN...? That is the standard and they are good....I heard they are very good and they have a lot of inside-information that will be helpful to you during the test..

2/17/2015 9:40:58 AM
anjP wrote:
Hey... I have a friend who recently did a 3 week course with them. Turned out very useful. She has a much better grasp of things now. i have gone through their material .. some of it... seems organised and easier to study, pretty much covers everything u need.
just an opinion - esp wen i saw the desperate part

Thank you

2/17/2015 9:42:28 AM
funshoayo wrote:
danikp wrote:
danikp wrote:
Hello

Why dont you do KAPLAN...? That is the standard and they are good....I heard they are very good and they have a lot of inside-information that will be helpful to you during the test..

Thank you for your advice, but I'm sorry I can not afford Kaplan.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK