scored 237 in step 1

2/18/2015 6:39:18 PM
Hi Friends
i have just received my score in step 1.. it is 237.. how good is it knowing that i wanna apply for IM?! thanks a lot!

2/18/2015 6:40:32 PM
Congratulations! You are blessed

2/18/2015 6:43:41 PM
antoniaphillip wrote:
Congratulations! You are blessed

Thanks a lot Antonia

2/19/2015 4:29:14 AM
Congrates, it's good for IM but are you an IMG. If yes then you still need to do well on the remaining exams and enrich your CV.

-- My exam for step 1 is in a month any advice you can give to make best of my time?

thanks and good luck.

2/19/2015 10:31:23 AM
IbrahimMBBS wrote:
Congrates, it's good for IM but are you an IMG. If yes then you still need to do well on the remaining exams and enrich your CV.

-- My exam for step 1 is in a month any advice you can give to make best of my time?

thanks and good luck.

Thanks A lot Ibrahim, and best of luck in ur exam.. if i would advice you one advice i would tell never lose ur confidence after the first block as it is usually very hard one and u have to gather urself well after.. another thing is u have to do NBME16 online, as it is the most similar to the real exam and most predictive at least to me.. good luck!

2/21/2015 9:31:08 PM
Congratulations

2/21/2015 9:38:39 PM
DrLisa2 wrote:
Congratulations

Thanks a lot Lisa

2/21/2015 11:50:50 PM
hey Islamkima 237 is prerry good score for any specialty congrats, keep the good work and best of luck with your other exams 2
but keep one thing in mind at the end try to make an amazing CV and apply as many programs as possible
GOOD LUCK
edited by on 2/21/2015

2/22/2015 9:22:10 AM
alim25 wrote:
hey Islamkima 237 is prerry good score for any specialty congrats, keep the good work and best of luck with your other exams 2
but keep one thing in mind at the end try to make an amazing CV and apply as many programs as possible
GOOD LUCK
edited by on 2/21/2015

Thanks a lot Alim.. ur work are very encouraging.. I am working on that.. and planning to apply for maximal number of programs!

2/22/2015 5:32:52 PM
Hi Islamkima,

Congratulations! wish you all the best on the rest of your exams and CV part.
Unfortunately, I don't have any helpful information but I'm sure with this score, you'll do even better on Step2.

I would appreciate it if you can answer these questions;

1. where can I find the right answers on NBME 15 and 16?
2. what was your score on NBME 15 or 16?
3. I usually do 60% on UW when I do a block, but my score on NBME 15 was 150. did you find NBME much harder than UW as well?

Thank you for your time, and good luck!

2/22/2015 9:23:31 PM
minaneblina wrote:
Hi Islamkima,

Congratulations! wish you all the best on the rest of your exams and CV part.
Unfortunately, I don't have any helpful information but I'm sure with this score, you'll do even better on Step2.

I would appreciate it if you can answer these questions;

1. where can I find the right answers on NBME 15 and 16?
2. what was your score on NBME 15 or 16?
3. I usually do 60% on UW when I do a block, but my score on NBME 15 was 150. did you find NBME much harder than UW as well?

Thank you for your time, and good luck!

Hey minaneblina.. Thanks for ur kind words and encouragemnt.. and about ur questions:

1-You can find the answers of NBME by googling each one of them, but u r never sure of that answers coz it is only based on others experiences.. so i advice u to take nbme15 and 16 online.
2-I took NBME15 offline and was roughly 240.. and NBME16 online 2 days before the test and was 237.
3- Don't think about percentage of UW that much.. just do the bank again and again tell u memorize the explanations.. but NBME questions looks straight but they are more tricky.. like u feel how did i miss this.. NBME 16 i found it the hardest and the most close to real exam.
I hope i helped u to an extent.. Good luck friend.. all the best.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK