Study Partner or group needed in NYC

2/20/2015 10:55:10 PM
Hey all,
I'm looking for a study partner in NYC for about 5 weeks starting at the end of March. I do better when there are others around studying around me studying something similar. Reply if you're interested.
Thanks,
LS

2/21/2015 4:49:30 PM
if u r still looking for one, plz let me know

2/23/2015 9:42:35 PM
Hi
I'm also looking for a partner in NYC, starting at the end of March just like you.
Email me about the details.
[email protected]

3/8/2015 3:01:04 PM
Same here. IMG Radiology resident, FA X5, UW X2, All NBMEs except 13 and 17.

Thank you!
allierose wrote:
Hey all,
I'm looking for a study partner in NYC for about 5 weeks starting at the end of March. I do better when there are others around studying around me studying something similar. Reply if you're interested.
Thanks,
LS

3/8/2015 6:23:09 PM
allierose wrote:
Hey all,
Thanks,
LS

If you are interested let me know. [email protected]

3/8/2015 6:28:09 PM
Evelyn_May wrote:
if u r still looking for one, plz let me know
Hi,
I am also looking for a study partner. My name is Ade. Please let me know when you are free.

Ade
[email protected]

4/8/2015 9:16:46 PM
HI there,

I'm currently interested in also finding a group or partner so I can start studying. What's your schedule like?

WG

allierose wrote:
Hey all,
Thanks,
LS

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK