step 1 result here

2/23/2015 7:50:52 PM
hi everyone, i got my score and was just as I aimed for..248! I thought I would post something here because whatever I read on this forum was an inspiration throughout my study times.
I am an IMG with average medical school grades , started reading for step 1 about 7 months ago. started the first two or three months by going through kaplan in patches on and off since I was working. The last four months of my study is what I believe helped the most. I went through offline usmleworld and wrote some notes on my first aid, which took about two months. I did usmle world online in the last 2 months,second time and familiarized my self with the concepts along with first aid. SO i reached my goal and it was all due to FIRST AID+ UWORLD, nothing else! thank you!!

2/23/2015 11:27:05 PM
Congrats on your great score. Can you pls email me at [email protected]. I have few questions to ask you. Thanks. All the best for your other steps.

2/25/2015 4:44:46 PM
Hi, congratulations on your score Big Grin. If you dot mind me asking, would you recommend reading kaplan to pass the test?

2/25/2015 8:49:41 PM
growingtree wrote:
Hi, congratulations on your score Big Grin. If you dot mind me asking, would you recommend reading kaplan to pass the test?

hi there, I wouldnt suggest taking much of your time munching on kaplan's notes because it can be pretty time consuming and should be used to just catch up on the areas you think are weak.I personally just fast- read through it at the start of my prep and never referred it back because uworld kinda did it all for me

2/27/2015 8:48:36 AM
Hi guys! I am a IMG surgeon in Africa where I work in a public hospital. I would like to enter the residency in the United States, for that I must pass the steps of the USMLE. So I need some advice. do I have a chance to match.
Thanx

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK