looking for female sp, step1 Uworld

3/5/2015 8:54:40 PM
Hello out there, been out of school a couple of years, studying for step 1, looking for female to study Uworld question, let my know. my email is [email protected], email me there and let me know Thank you Dee


3/8/2015 6:31:23 PM
desc50304677 wrote:
Hello out there, been out of school a couple of years, studying for step 1, looking for female to study Uworld question, let my know. my email is [email protected], email me there and let me know Thank you Dee

Hi,
I am also looking for a study partner. My name is Ade. Please let me know when you are free.


Ade
347-221-7137


3/10/2015 6:00:20 PM
Hey I am studying for step 1 , planning to give it in May last or June initial month


3/10/2015 6:02:11 PM
I am from India , looking for serious study partner


3/12/2015 1:16:20 PM
Hi...I m from India too and planning to give my exam in may...I m too looking for a female study partner for step 1..
edited by on 3/12/2015


3/13/2015 4:33:55 AM
HII I LIVE IN INDIA..LOOKIN FR A SERIOUS SP TO REVIEW UW...ANY ONE INTERESTED HERE PING ME IN SKYPE MY ID;docmanivarman


3/21/2015 10:39:52 PM
nirvana wrote:
Hi,
Im looking for a female study buddy as well. Please let me know what time suits you. You can email me at [email protected]


3/21/2015 10:40:21 PM
nirvana wrote:
Hi,
Im looking for a female study buddy as well. Please let me know what time suits you. You can email me at [email protected]


Hi, are you still looking for a Sp


3/24/2015 1:03:38 AM
honey19 wrote:
Hey I am studying for step 1 , planning to give it in May last or June initial month


Hello,
Are you still looking Sp? I have registered end of May, in Korea.
Please contact with me: [email protected]


3/24/2015 1:04:24 AM
Hello,
Are you still looking Sp? I have registered end of May, in Korea.
Please contact with me: [email protected][/quote]


pages: 1

 | 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept