Study Partner - Lisa from Germany

3/30/2015 3:17:46 PM
Hey Guys!
I am Lisa from Germany and I am looking for a study partner on Skype. I have finished the 5th year (6 year system) of Medical school in Germany and I am taking the test in the beginning of November. I would like to start reviewing things.
edited by on 4/1/2015

4/5/2015 6:09:09 PM
Send me an email [email protected]
Or add me on Whatsapp +573215721665

4/7/2015 3:09:27 PM
LisaRuby90 wrote:
Hey Guys!
I am Lisa from Germany and I am looking for a study partner on Skype. I have finished the 5th year (6 year system) of Medical school in Germany and I am taking the test in the beginning of November. I would like to start reviewing things.
edited by on 4/1/2015

4/7/2015 3:11:45 PM
LisaRuby90 wrote:
Hey Guys!
edited by on 4/1/2015

Hi Lisa,

My name is Marcella and I am an Italian graduate. I am doing a research fellowship in the US and preparing the USMLE STEP 1 also for November

4/8/2015 9:34:39 PM
LisaRuby90 wrote:
Hey Guys!
edited by on 4/1/2015

Hello Lisa! I am planning on taking the test around September. I am going through the UWorld questions and FA. I graduated in Costa Rica and I would like to review all the material in order to be ready by then.
Please let me know if you are interested in studying a couple of hours per day. I live in Georgia, USA, so I don't know if the time difference will work.
Thanks!
Kattia.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK