UW-(60-70)%

4/30/2015 8:31:42 PM
Hi Guys,
A reliable answer from uworld friends, how much approx outcome in real exam by getting uworld btwn (60-70)% right now and exam on next 45 days later??? Or any special preparation from now to onward. Highly appreciate for your valuable reply.

5/1/2015 10:37:38 AM
I don't think you can extrapolate based on your usmleworld score.
The only reliable prediction is doing online CBSSA NBME.

5/1/2015 11:54:41 AM
PeterPan wrote:
I don't think you can extrapolate based on your usmleworld score.
The only reliable prediction is doing online CBSSA NBME.

Thanks Peter,
But which NBME is better in sequence for 1st-2nd-3rd and so on. I knew 7 best for first but now there is no 7 NBME. What you think, 11 is best for first NBME assessment? Today i got an UW btwn 80%, and 67%. One more suggeeeeeession please what should i solve upto exam, only correct answer or all the false topics on questions?

5/1/2015 11:58:26 PM
Hello ,
Take All yhe q banks as a study tool. Do not make the mistake that a lit of people make thinking that a score of 80% is great .... The only way you can know how r u doing is through NBME on line .
You need to read FA and understand it , then do u w , rx , kaplan , medbullets q bank which is free😊, then take NBME 11 and you will see how r u really doing .

Hope this helped , good luck !

5/4/2015 2:24:52 PM
Carlella wrote:
Hello ,
Take All yhe q banks as a study tool. Do not make the mistake that a lit of people make thinking that a score of 80% is great .... The only way you can know how r u doing is through NBME on line .
You need to read FA and understand it , then do u w , rx , kaplan , medbullets q bank which is free😊, then take NBME 11 and you will see how r u really doing .

Hope this helped , good luck !

Hi Carlella, my friend i agree with your concern. So now NBME is the tool, that remaining to left . 1 of 245 scorer who also recommend that. Can any 1 can please tell me whats the length of question in real exam, shorter or longer than uw?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK