Step 1 Study Partner (Boston or Skype)

5/8/2015 12:36:42 PM
Old IMG from Nigeria, writing the exam in August. Study materials are FA 2014 (annotated from UWorld), UW qbank, and a couple of pathology resources. Plan on buying Kaplan qbank to increase my scope. Kindly reposnd if you're interested.

5/10/2015 10:24:02 PM
Hey was sup i am interested in being your study partner, reply me with details

5/25/2015 4:41:55 PM
Osita247 wrote:
Old IMG from Nigeria, writing the exam in August. Study materials are FA 2014 (annotated from UWorld), UW qbank, and a couple of pathology resources. Plan on buying Kaplan qbank to increase my scope. Kindly reposnd if you're interested.

IMG looking for dedicated FA sp, via skype mon-fri morning hours, I am in DC area, Eastern time, would like to start asap, so let me know. [email protected]
thanks Dee, I am female

5/27/2015 5:47:30 PM
Osita247 wrote:

Hey, I have my exam in mid June... Need a study partner for FA , Uworld and maybe kaptest basically drilling and rapid revision. let me know if you have similar plans.
I'm located in houston near medical center. I am available via skype tushar3780

or gmail me at [email protected]

6/3/2015 6:07:24 PM
Osita247 wrote:

Hi too am interested. Kindly contact me. My number is 347-221-7137. Thanks
Ade

6/8/2015 5:12:21 PM
Hi I am in Boston too my exam is due in October we can meet or via Skype. 781-420-6656

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK