I have Kaplan books n videos.
Plz guide me how to study??
Is the Kaplan book n videos enough??
How much hrs we need to study??
Thanks!!

6/10/2015 6:14:27 AM
Hi
congratulations! on ur results.

can you plz tell me what was ur study plan?

6/10/2015 11:57:56 AM
dr.tushar42 wrote:
Hi.. I got my step 1 result this week. It is 257. Thanks uworld

congrats, and best wishes, could you give me a little synopsis on how you studies would really appreciate it, send me reply to [email protected] thanks D

6/10/2015 9:24:58 PM
Hi Suzaan
You should study Kaplan notes, Goljan patho, First aid and uworld. This much is MUST . Rest is your wish. For step 1, you need to study 6 hours a day for 4-5 months.

Good Luck

6/10/2015 9:28:24 PM
Hi desc50304677 and omnia93

1) I started in January, 4 hours a day, and took exam in May)

2)There are things that you must study and a few that are desirable to study. Those that are MUST are Kaplan LNs, Goljan pathology , First Aid (x 5) and Uworld (x4). Remember those x5 and x4. It is important to study first aid and uworld early during your preparation. And REST ALL study materials, are desirable if you wish , not MUST. I only did the MUST part.

3)For smart study, I would advice that open your First aid while studying uworld. With every explanation of uworld, read that portion in FA, and add write down the extra information that you read in uworld into your FA on the same page. Especially, tables, charts, flow diagrams, pnemonics. In addition, when you read Kaplan LNs, add the relevent extra information on the corresponding topic on FA. This way, your FA becomes a enriched review material before exam. Thus you study FA. Most importantly, one month before exam, you study only the enriched FA, sole uworld again and again (even if you have done it earlier); AND NOTHING ELSE.

Good luck

6/21/2015 3:43:23 AM
dr.tushar42 wrote:
Hi.. I got my step 1 result this week. It is 257. Thanks uworld

Can you share what you came across in the exam
I specifically wanted to ask for
1.-anatomy - People say that there was OBGYN in that. Is it the same this year ?
Because there are changes every year in the pattern.
2. Also what about CT scan, Xray, MRI-how do they appear usually ?
3. Is there any change pertaining to the media for examples listening to Hard sounds ?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK