IMG support in study group

8/26/2015 7:01:00 PM
Hi!
I intend to form a group of people (who intend to take the the step 1 soon) who would need not "study partners", but preferably, others that can provide support in the study journey. Specifically moral support, sharing what is found difficult, techniques used to cope with the overwhelming flow of study necessary, techniques used in studying specific subjects, a d alao techniques used to keep life balanced.
Gratefully I have solved my whatsapp problem, so feel free to give me your phone numbers.
I would prefer people in the hour range GMT-8 - GMT-3, as I am located in GMT-5. A little explanation just in case. Now it's 7:00pm at mine, so at GMT-8 it is 4 pm, and it is 10 pm in GMT-3. However, as we medical students study almost all day, I don't this would be too big of an issue. So, you tell me, and if I find at least 2 people interested, I will creTe the group.
edited by on 8/27/2015
edited by on 8/27/2015

8/26/2015 11:49:51 PM
I like to be as a support as I am preparing step 1 I tried once did not pass
my Skype id is rilsac.chumar
my email [email protected]
I like to make friends and be in touch
edited by on 8/26/2015

8/26/2015 11:55:21 PM
rilsacherian wrote:
edited by on 8/26/2015

Hi risacherian. I am sorry you didn't pass. I guess this has been painful... and you are very courageous to try is once again. I wish you success this time. Ok, now let's wait and see if we get just another one to join us.

8/27/2015 12:07:14 AM
But still, my concern is that one cannot create groups in skype... And well... I am trying to get Whatsapp installed on my ipad so it can be easier to chat and gather more people. I am working on it Rilsac. Will keep you informed.

8/27/2015 8:37:50 AM
rilsacherian wrote:
edited by on 8/26/2015

Ok Rilsach, solved my whatsapp problem. Do you mind giving me your number instead? by the way, we've been joined by someone else you'll meet once I add you be there soon!
edited by on 8/27/2015

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK