Study Partner for Nov 30th 2015 Exam Mississauga

9/20/2015 12:18:20 PM
I'm looking for a study partner to prep for the usmle step 1 exam on Nov 30th 2015. Prefer someone like me who is in med school done with semester 5 and moving on to semester 6. I'm also a much older student in my late 20s. Since I don't drive I can meet at libraries on the bus route preferably at the streetsville library or courtneypark library in Mississauga. For resources am only going to use First Aid 2013 hard copy (also 2015 pdf), pathoma, kaplan physiology notes and uworld nothing else. We can make a study schedule in this last week of sept and stick to it till the exam date. I need someone who will commit being at the library for most of the day. Please let me know asap. PM would be best

9/23/2015 8:08:46 PM
cheystar wrote:
I'm looking for a study partner to prep for the usmle step 1 exam on Nov 30th 2015. Prefer someone like me who is in med school done with semester 5 and moving on to semester 6. I'm also a much older student in my late 20s. Since I don't drive I can meet at libraries on the bus route preferably at the streetsville library or courtneypark library in Mississauga. For resources am only going to use First Aid 2013 hard copy (also 2015 pdf), pathoma, kaplan physiology notes and uworld nothing else. We can make a study schedule in this last week of sept and stick to it till the exam date. I need someone who will commit being at the library for most of the day. Please let me know asap. PM would be best

Hi Cheystar,
I'm also from the Toronto area and looking for an sp. My exam is around the same date too. I have sent you a pm.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK