35-55% need help

11/26/2015 7:18:56 AM
hello everyone
I'm going through Uworld for the 1st time and I'm getting around 30-60% sometimes less
my exam is in less than 3 months i feel something is wrong
I'm doing system-wise 44 block after i read FA's corresponding system
Any ideas ?

11/26/2015 1:46:15 PM
I am having the same experience. I need to do better.

12/7/2015 7:43:08 PM
Hey guys!

Have you read FA at least once before going into UW? It's highly recommendable, many of the answers are there! I'd also recommend to do the questions in a unused/random/timed fashion until you feel really comfortable with the timing. Try not to do it system-wise, I think it's better to accustom yourselves to the test format.

If you have read FA and still getting these scores, you need to improve your foundations. Review your concepts by doing DIT (it helped me a lot, despite what many people say about it). Of course, the best resource for path is Pathoma.

Summarizing, the best method to confront UW is FA+Pathoma+DIT

Best,
~HD

12/8/2015 12:30:19 AM
UWorld is not meant to be used as an assessment, you have NBME's and UWSA for that. UWorld is firstly learning source. Don't worry about your percentage. Read all the explanations and educational objectives and annotate your first aid. You will be surprised at how much you learn. Many people do Uworld multiple times. Then use NBME's to see if you are improving. That would be my suggestion.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK