12/2/2015 2:49:48 PM
HELLO, AM PASSING UW ASSESSMENT BUT I FAILD NBME 16

12/2/2015 2:50:21 PM
Keila wrote:
HELLO, AM PASSING UW ASSESSMENT BUT I FAILD NBME 16
ANY HELP ?

12/2/2015 4:25:53 PM
Hello Keila,

First of all, Uworld self assessments are known for inflating scores by at least 12 points. Did you do the expanded feedback version of NBME 16? If so, make sure to find out why you got the questions wrong and what makes them right, using uworld search engine on finshed questions, basic science notes, books, or kaplan notes, usmleforum search, wikipedia or you tube. The aforementioned should be used as references (Choose from them), do not read books, but keep doing questions and review them simultaneously with First Aid. No need to be alarmed because there is still hope , and you indeed can bring up your score from low to high in less than a month or within 2 weeks of doing the following. The Usmle is not a hard test if know and understand the Concepts in the First Aid well(including the Rapid Review in First Aid)and Uworld too. The more questions you complete the better you will do in a shorter time than you or the statistics thinks! I hope this helps you..... Don't Give up because you will make it!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK