study partner from india for step 1

12/11/2015 12:52:58 PM
Hi, I am looking for a study partner for fa and uworld and to discuss common topics for step 1, someone from india. I am planning to take my exam in march or April, just started my preparation.

12/14/2015 1:21:43 PM
ashwarya wrote:
Hi, I am looking for a study partner for fa and uworld and to discuss common topics for step 1, someone from india. I am planning to take my exam in march or April, just started my preparation.

hi. I am also looking for study partner. if interested let me know
thanks

12/28/2015 2:58:16 PM
Hi....I am also looking for a sp....do let me knw if interested

2/11/2016 1:06:24 AM
Hey I am looking for a study partner for usmle step 1; my email address is [email protected]; my name is hanna and I am currently in my usa;

3/12/2016 1:36:05 AM
Hey there i am looking for a SP as well, planning to give my exam towards the end of march, the name is Frank, in live in USA right now but i am from chennai, hit me up if interested or you can mail me at [email protected], peaceout.

3/12/2016 1:17:11 PM
Rekha.Sharma wrote:
ashwarya wrote:

hi. I am also looking for study partner. if interested let me know
thanks

I am looking for a SP also

3/15/2016 10:05:08 PM
Hi. Im having exam in march. I want to revise u world for imp topics. Im at hyderabad. Anybody interested can contact me immediately....8897623932

4/3/2016 9:12:16 AM
ashwarya wrote:

Ya I 2 started now
if interested join me

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK