Study Partner in Florida

12/15/2015 1:47:26 AM
Hey guys, Let me know if there's anyone in Florida who is looking for a study partner. If we are close enough, we can get together and study. If we are not, hopefully you can find someone from this post who is near enough to you. =)

I live in Brandon/Tampa area. (Just type in the city you live in and then private message accordingly.)

Please be safe and meet up in a public place and at day time!

Good luck to you all!

12/21/2015 11:23:06 PM
I am looking for a SP near West Palm Beach, Fl (which would be too far waay from Tampa)

Good Luck

1/1/2016 12:16:42 PM
Hi
I live in west palm beach,if you are interested please contact me .
My email is . [email protected]
Best wishes,
Arezo

1/2/2016 4:27:28 PM
xmns354956 wrote:
Hey guys, Let me know if there's anyone in Florida who is looking for a study partner. If we are close enough, we can get together and study. If we are not, hopefully you can find someone from this post who is near enough to you. =)

I live in Brandon/Tampa area. (Just type in the city you live in and then private message accordingly.)

Good luck to you all!

1/2/2016 4:28:21 PM
I live in Sarasota. Still interested in a study partner?
Danielle

1/3/2016 4:46:43 PM
Hi guys,

I live in Florida too, just about to start the prep. I also would like to have a committed serious study partner aiming high score.

Good luck to all of U, and thanks to xmns354956 for starting this post

1/4/2016 2:41:55 PM
Hi! I'm looking for a serious study partner for step 1. I live in Miami and will be in Wellington from January 18th until February 12th. I'm looking to review uworld questions and be quizzed on the material. My test date is in April 2016.

Email me at [email protected] if interested.

1/5/2016 1:03:02 AM
mana454 wrote:
Hi
I live in west palm beach,if you are interested please contact me .
My email is . [email protected]
Best wishes,
Arezo

I live in WPB also. I recently emailed you about possibly studying, but received no response. if interested please email me at [email protected]

Thanka

1/5/2016 3:54:58 AM
DaniellevanD wrote:
Danielle

Hi Danielle!

I live in Sarasota too. Please contact me. Email: [email protected]
Good luck!!
Denis

1/6/2016 6:35:32 PM
Hey i live in Palm Harbor ( close to Countryside Mall in Clearwater) and am also looking for a study partner. Contact me. email : [email protected]

xmns354956 wrote:

Good luck to you all!

1/6/2016 8:58:52 PM
DaniellevanD wrote:
Danielle

I live in Saint Petersburg... When are you planning to take the exam?
Regards, Lauren.

5/19/2016 5:23:21 PM
rfwa780993 wrote:
Hi guys,

I live in Florida too, just about to start the prep. I also would like to have a committed serious study partner aiming high score.

5/19/2016 5:23:58 PM
rfwa780993 wrote:
Hi guys,

5/19/2016 5:27:35 PM
Hi my name is Dario live in Miami and i just going to start step 1 if you interested in study partner and serious to get high scores and study very hard. if interested live your info or let me know the way we can get in touch ! thanks
edited by on 5/19/2016

5/20/2016 1:07:33 PM
hello drs i live in miami , am looking for female SP to reviews UWORLD and FA daily 4-5 h except Sunday, my exam nearby .please no beginners only serious sp send my a private message .
edited by on 5/20/2016

5/22/2016 7:17:20 PM
I live in Parrish, Fl. and would be interested in a studying with a group for USMLE Step 1. I plan to take the year in about one year. Let me know if anyone else maybe interested.

Thanks
Theresa

6/5/2016 7:14:06 PM
Hi everyone I live in Florida, Orlando. Am looking for a studying partner, do msg me. Have a pretty serious work ethic and not looking to waste anyone's time.

6/6/2016 10:42:38 AM
laurinha wrote:
DaniellevanD wrote:
Danielle

I live in Saint Petersburg... When are you planning to take the exam?
Regards, Lauren.

6/30/2016 10:39:25 PM
Hi!! Hope everyone is doing well. I am located in the Tampa Bay Area (Clearwater to be exact), Florida. If anyone is near to me please don't hesitate to contact me. I will be taking the exam on sept 30. Maybe we can meet up to study, review, etc.
[email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK