pathoma

1/11/2016 11:56:11 PM
Hello guys,
Has anyone used pathoma.Is it worth to buy .Goljan is very vast and i don't think i will be able to do it.....plz if anyone has experience of pathoma post ur advice.

1/13/2016 1:29:37 AM
guess no one has the answer

1/13/2016 7:54:12 AM
Hi, I have a similar situation before. I am an IMG, by the way, and I am not familiar with both books until I started prepping for the exam. At first, i used Goljan as many people recommended. The book is really good, but it is so vast. I feel like I could not finish all by the time limit I set for myself. So I switched to Pathoma and decided to give it a try. First I signed up for the pathoma for a free trial to get a feel of how lectures are structured and delivered. If you subscribed it from Pathoma website, you will receive a free lecture book with your video subscription. I really like how nicely Pathoma videos/lectures were structured, and it is a lot easier for me to follow. It just compiled all info in a simple, concise and organized way. So I personally enjoy Pathoma much better. Basically I tried both, and follow what suited my need, which is Pathoma since then. Hope this helps and all the best to you!

1/14/2016 2:06:39 AM
thanks a lot ADBRuby,I was very confused up till now,I will try their free videos first as u said and then decide.I cannot even look at Goljan....its too vast for me.Thanks once again.And Good luck with your preparation!!

1/14/2016 9:35:37 AM
Pathoma is very helpful. Goljan is so vast that u cant finish it. Get pathoma lecture videos from someone and go through them.

1/15/2016 8:10:44 AM
DR.Nowrin wrote:
Pathoma is very helpful. Goljan is so vast that u cant finish it. Get pathoma lecture videos from someone and go through them.

Thanks Dr.Nowrin!! Good luck!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK