Study partner -beginner-Kaplan/UW/FA

2/15/2016 7:54:20 PM
Hey! I am a US-DO, will be taking Step 1 at end of May. Have prepared here and there for the past year. But now want to do serious studying for it over the next couple months. Looking for a sp so that we can keep each other in check to follow schedules, pimp each other at the end of the day, do questions together, etc. 1 pass through FA already. No UW or Kaplan yet. Let me know if someone is interested ASAP.

2/16/2016 2:37:12 PM
5huch1 wrote:
Hey! I am a US-DO, will be taking Step 1 at end of May. Have prepared here and there for the past year. But now want to do serious studying for it over the next couple months. Looking for a sp so that we can keep each other in check to follow schedules, pimp each other at the end of the day, do questions together, etc. 1 pass through FA already. No UW or Kaplan yet. Let me know if someone is interested ASAP.

Hi I am interested to read Kaplan Pharm notes with you ...pls add me on skype:jschoebl

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK