Need a tutor? A Trained Medical Prof?

2/23/2016 8:04:04 PM
I am a FMG, a medical professor trained by Harvard Medical International; Understanding the individual study techniques, Teaching techniques associated with the different styles of learning, Problem Based Learning, and Relating complex subjects in a simpler way. I was also a trained mentor for medical students to help overcome the anxiety and distractions (time management).

If your interest in any particular subject of a full schedule my services are available.
1 on 1 Skype tutoring and emotional support to overcome any barrier that's impeding you to achieve your full potential.

For more information: [email protected]

I speak fluently English and Spanish
Also have knowledge of French and Italian

2/27/2016 2:32:20 PM
LAiA wrote:
I am a FMG, a medical professor trained by Harvard Medical International; Understanding the individual study techniques, Teaching techniques associated with the different styles of learning, Problem Based Learning, and Relating complex subjects in a simpler way. I was also a trained mentor for medical students to help overcome the anxiety and distractions (time management).

If your interest in any particular subject of a full schedule my services are available.
1 on 1 Skype tutoring and emotional support to overcome any barrier that's impeding you to achieve your full potential.
How much doyou charge Thanks
For more information: [email protected]

I speak fluently English and Spanish
Also have knowledge of French and Italian

4/21/2023 7:13:31 AM
What kind of practical medical abilities can be acquired through the educational platform that you found, and how has the training journey been for you so far in terms of preparing you for your future career as a healthcare expert?

4/21/2023 7:13:53 AM
Hey! For a considerable period, I've been scouring for a suitable educational platform to impart me with practical medical abilities, and fortunately, I came across https://www.medicmind.co.uk/medicine-work-experience/ - The training journey has been exceptional, and I'm delighted with the knowledge I'm acquiring, which I believe will be instrumental in my forthcoming occupation as a healthcare expert.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK