Skype SP teach it to each other

3/9/2016 4:05:03 AM
kwml199312 wrote:
Hello,
Im looking for a dedicated sp. Who is willing to split topics and teach each other topics.
For eg:
You can priortize only imp topics/key words and teach me everything about Resp today and that same day I can teach you everything about another topic eg Renal.

The next week we could switch the topics over, so whatever topics you taught me last time. I'll teach to you this time.

Its active learning and it will stick longer.Plus will go over topics sooner. If anyone interested please pm me.

Thank you

Hi I like the plan...lets try this...i have been trying to do the same with a lot of my friends but no one was interested...i remember better when i teach...so if this works it will be great...my skype id is: nishi.chandrasekaran...hopefully this works

3/9/2016 11:43:09 AM
Hello I am also interested please add me too - skype id Sonia zelot.

Thanks

3/12/2016 12:19:33 AM
Nishiwins wrote:
kwml199312 wrote:
Hello,
Im looking for a dedicated sp. Who is willing to split topics and teach each other topics.
For eg:
You can priortize only imp topics/key words and teach me everything about Resp today and that same day I can teach you everything about another topic eg Renal.

The next week we could switch the topics over, so whatever topics you taught me last time. I'll teach to you this time.

Its active learning and it will stick longer.Plus will go over topics sooner. If anyone interested please pm me.

Thank you

Hi I like the plan...lets try this...i have been trying to do the same with a lot of my friends but no one was interested...i remember better when i teach...so if this works it will be great...my skype id is: nishi.chandrasekaran...hopefully this works

3/12/2016 12:20:10 AM
kwml199312 wrote:
Hello,
For eg:

Thank you

3/12/2016 1:15:23 PM
maki63369619 wrote:
kwml199312 wrote:
Hello,
For eg:

Thank you

3/15/2016 10:09:45 PM
kwml199312 wrote:
Hello,
For eg:

Thank you

Hi. My exam on march 31st. I want to revise u world. If u r interested pls msg me. 8897623932

3/15/2016 10:11:09 PM
maki63369619 wrote:
maki63369619 wrote:
kwml199312 wrote:
Hello,
For eg:

Thank you

Hi. My exam in march. 8897623932 my number. Msg me if u r interested to do u world with me.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK