Step 1 n MAy, study partner to do uworld questions

3/10/2016 11:02:55 AM
I am looking for a committed and responsible study partner to do a block of uworld daily, maybe 2, but I only review the incorrect questions and marked questions ( if we have doubts or something to discuss), maximum 2/ 1/2 hrs per block , if you are interested add me on Skype Diana.howard2014 , no beginners please. , I am going to take the test on MAy
I live in Jacksonville Fl

good luck everybodyDarth Lightsabers
edited by on 3/10/2016

3/10/2016 7:06:20 PM
Hi , I am interested in doing a block a day , let me know if you are interested . My Skype ID is reach2harika

3/17/2016 4:57:38 AM
DianaGutierrez wrote:
I am looking for a committed and responsible study partner to do a block of uworld daily, maybe 2, but I only review the incorrect questions and marked questions ( if we have doubts or something to discuss), maximum 2/ 1/2 hrs per block , if you are interested add me on Skype Diana.howard2014 , no beginners please. , I am going to take the test on MAy
I live in Jacksonville Fl

good luck everybodyDarth Lightsabers
edited by on 3/10/2016

willing to review with you. email me on [email protected] to furthur discuss timings etc

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK