Step 1 Study Partner in Los Angeles or Skype

3/10/2016 7:03:39 PM
grecinos wrote:
Hi, I'm interested in a study partner that is dedicated, also someone who can covers subjects through active learning. I'm mostly available in the afternoon or at nights. If you have any other suggestions please let me know, willing to explore other options.

Hi I am interested , when do you plan on taking the test?

3/11/2016 12:14:33 PM
harika1 wrote:
grecinos wrote:
Hi, I'm interested in a study partner that is dedicated, also someone who can covers subjects through active learning. I'm mostly available in the afternoon or at nights. If you have any other suggestions please let me know, willing to explore other options.

Hi I am interested , when do you plan on taking the test?

3/11/2016 12:16:32 PM
Hey Hi, iam interested to study together, Iam from SD, so we can review it once a week on Skype. if your still looking for study partner,please let me know.

3/14/2016 10:59:13 PM
vmqv692554 wrote:
Hey Hi, iam interested to study together, Iam from SD, so we can review it once a week on Skype. if your still looking for study partner,please let me know.

Hi Im currently living in LA and I just started to study for the step 1, maybe we can study

3/21/2016 7:13:50 PM
dra.paloma wrote:
vmqv692554 wrote:

Hi Im currently living in LA and I just started to study for the step 1, maybe we can study

hi i am from New Jersey .. I am willing to study for step 1, if you want

3/21/2016 10:34:17 PM
I am from nj i loking for study partner paola.pawlak skype id

3/30/2016 7:26:38 PM
Hi. Please add me . I'm doing UW and FA full time. I'm from DC EST. Skype: very4md

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK