Uworld account on hold

3/23/2016 12:08:41 PM
Questions

Does your account information meaning all your past scores and avg score go away after the time you have bought the sub end?

Is there anyway you can put it on hold for a month and then start paying for the subscription?

I have gone through uworld once and wanted to take a break and not pay during that time. I want to start it up again after a month with all the past tests.

3/26/2016 11:24:56 PM
I sent an email to uworld and this is what they said:

Once your subscription has expired, your previous data (including tests, highlights, notes, etc.) is purged from our system. However, since access to historical data is a concern, we can help restore it in a newly purchased subscription upon request (as long as it is purchased using the same username) for subscriptions which expired less than 180-days prior. This is not an automatic process and must be requested via email after you purchase your subscription and before activation. Once a request is submitted, do not access/activate or attempt use of the course material until we have a chance to perform the restore operation of your data.

The restore process is performed during our office hours of 10AM - 6PM (M-F, New York Time) and may take up to 2-4 hours to complete. Once a restore of your historical data is performed, we will notify you via email so you can start using your subscription with access to your historical test data.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need further assistance.

Thank you,
UWorld Support Team

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK