Need a study Partner For FA and Uworld

4/29/2016 3:52:07 AM
Hi,
I am looking for someone who is in the final stages of thier revision. I want to do one section a day of FA review for a few hours per day, With discussions on questions from Uworld that we might have done in that day . A discussion on concepts and why we got a question right or wrong . I'm At the west coast U.S and would like to discuss in the evenings . If you are interested please reply with your email address and skype ID in the comments below.
Thank you.

4/29/2016 7:33:11 PM

5/2/2016 12:02:21 AM

5/4/2016 4:03:00 PM
jbkx364350 wrote:
Hi,
I am looking for someone who is in the final stages of thier revision. I want to do one section a day of FA review for a few hours per day, With discussions on questions from Uworld that we might have done in that day . A discussion on concepts and why we got a question right or wrong . I'm At the west coast U.S and would like to discuss in the evenings . If you are interested please reply with your email address and skype ID in the comments below.
Thank you.

5/4/2016 4:54:51 PM
Hi I am based in Houston and I am doing my revision for step 1 now. Kindly let me know if you are still looking for SP. My email id is [email protected]

5/4/2016 6:42:22 PM
Hello I am interested,

Please add me on Skype: Rayoflightmd
edited by on 5/4/2016

5/10/2016 7:43:35 PM
jbkx364350 wrote:
Hi,
Thank you.

Hi please contact me via skype as to how many hours in the evening you would like to study -Skype- busi_tones

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK