NBME 16, exam in 4 weeks - please help!

5/5/2016 11:13:51 AM
Hey guys,
I’m taking Step 1 on June 3rd… Took the NBME 16 yesterday and scored only 194  I have no idea what to do.
I thought I would improve significantly after 2.5 weeks (took nbme 12 then and ended up with a score 190) but as you can see I’m stuck.

I haven’t done repro, repro pharm, antifungals, antivirals and parasites, behavioral only read once.
The questions I missed: 7-8 I changed from a good answer to a bad one, 10-13 were form the topics I haven’t done and 10 I forgot. Some of them stupid mistakes, some of them didn’t read carefully enough…
I’ve done only 20% of UWorld.
Can you advise me? Help me somehow? I’m super worn out and tired cause been studying for a long time and I’m so scared I just can’t do this… I want 220…
I would appreciate your input.
Best, Agi

5/6/2016 10:40:09 AM
Move it forward.

5/6/2016 10:45:20 AM
agi1987 wrote:
Hey guys,
I’m taking Step 1 on June 3rd… Took the NBME 16 yesterday and scored only 194  I have no idea what to do.
I thought I would improve significantly after 2.5 weeks (took nbme 12 then and ended up with a score 190) but as you can see I’m stuck.

I haven’t done repro, repro pharm, antifungals, antivirals and parasites, behavioral only read once.
The questions I missed: 7-8 I changed from a good answer to a bad one, 10-13 were form the topics I haven’t done and 10 I forgot. Some of them stupid mistakes, some of them didn’t read carefully enough…
I’ve done only 20% of UWorld.
Can you advise me? Help me somehow? I’m super worn out and tired cause been studying for a long time and I’m so scared I just can’t do this… I want 220…
I would appreciate your input.
Best, Agi

You need to cover the gaps, obviously, do other qbanks like Rx (familiarity with FA) and maybe Kaplan qbank for content though not exactly 'high yield'. If you're pressed for time do Rx and all of uworld.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK