Serious study partner for revision

5/15/2016 9:36:11 AM
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a serious/dedicated study partner who can keep up, bounce ideas off of each other, discuss topics and mostly, challenge each other. I'm up for anything as far as schedule ( I'm EST) and we can meet on Skype but our study would be integrative and challenging, questioning each other equally on difficult topics.

Looking for those with a good conceptual understanding or in the final stages of study- If you are in your early stages or shooting for anything less than a 240 on step 1, please don't bother.

I've covered UW/FA, I'm doing Becker prep/pathoma now to polish my concepts, so I'm up for anything Taking my exam in about a month.

If interested, msg me w/ Skype ID or respond to thread. Thanks and Good luck everyone!
edited by on 5/15/2016

5/24/2016 11:25:35 PM
i am looking for what your looking for. do message me. am in my final study and wanna take the exam soon
edited by on 5/24/2016

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK