solution to uworld resolution issue

5/22/2016 10:48:52 AM
Hi all,
Just thought I'd share a pretty reliable solution to a common problem I've been having. Seems like with new java updates I often get a change in the uworld qbank's resolution that makes the text appear large and blurry. I have a high resolution laptop (like most people these days). Anyways, try this if you're having the above problem: right click your qbank icon, select properties, then select the compatibility tab, then check the box for "disable display scaling on high dpi settings." Fixed my issues.
Cheers

2/8/2018 1:52:16 PM
thanks

2/27/2018 8:48:46 AM
tkimple wrote:
Hi all,
Just thought I'd share a pretty reliable solution to a common problem I've been having. Seems like with new java updates I often get a change in the uworld qbank's resolution that makes the text appear large and blurry. I have a high resolution laptop (like most people these days). Anyways, try this if you're having the above problem: right click your qbank icon, select properties, then select the compatibility tab, then check the box for "disable display scaling on high dpi settings." Fixed my issues.
Cheers

thanks helped me alot!!!!!

5/30/2018 7:31:11 AM
Thank you very much! It worked.

5/31/2018 11:53:03 PM
You are a life saver. I was literally going blind trying to read off the blurry fonts. Even the uworld tech support was not able to help me with this problem. Thank you soo much.

6/15/2018 11:32:48 AM
Thank you so much. This fixed the issue for me.

6/24/2019 5:14:22 PM
When I right click on the icon-I don't see an option that says properties. Can someone help me with this? Thanks.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK