Female sp pakistan time

5/29/2016 9:39:03 AM
Need female sp to do biostat behvr anatomy from fa and uworld.1 hour reading fa and then doing question for 2 to 3 hours in morning in pakistan

6/1/2016 9:50:12 AM
I need a female study partner too. I did my mbbs from pakistan but I am from Nepal. timings are similar. If intrested kindly reply and mention your date of step-1 please.

6/6/2016 1:27:42 AM
gfjy889494 wrote:
I need a female study partner too. I did my mbbs from pakistan but I am from Nepal. timings are similar. If intrested kindly reply and mention your date of step-1 please.

i am from pakistan , need a study partner over skype . recetly graduated and trying to give exam this yr IA.
pls inbox me ur no . if interersted srsly

6/6/2016 1:27:46 AM
gfjy889494 wrote:

i am from pakistan , need a study partner over skype . recetly graduated and trying to give exam this yr IA.
pls inbox me ur no . if interersted srsly

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK