Study partner Montreal canada.

5/30/2016 12:53:38 PM
Hello there, i am looking for a study partner for step 1 to review questions, go through challanging concepts and keep each other motivated and accountable.
I am planning to take the exam in october 2016.

Looking forward to hear from you.
edited by on 6/5/2016
edited by on 6/5/2016

6/2/2016 11:47:19 AM
Hi, im in montreal too, exam in july, just need a partner to repeat all i have learnt so far, discussing and repeating key concept.
How far have you gone?

6/3/2016 8:46:33 PM
vffh932711 wrote:
Hello there, i am looking for a study partner to review questions, go through challanging concepts and keep each other morivated and accountable.

Hi dear. I am in montreal too. if you are interested to study partner yet plz msg me on skype.
I AM LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS STEP2 CK STUDY PARTNER IN MONTREAL OR BY SKYPE. YOU WILL FIND ME ON FACEBOOK EASLY.
MY FACEBOOK ID IS: Raha Usmle
Skype ID: rahausmle
edited by on 6/3/2016

6/5/2016 12:10:29 PM
zexz829653 wrote:
vffh932711 wrote:
Hello there, i am looking for a study partner to review questions, go through challanging concepts and keep each other morivated and accountable.

Hi dear. I am in montreal too. if you are interested to study partner yet plz msg me on skype.
I AM LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS STEP2 CK STUDY PARTNER IN MONTREAL OR BY SKYPE. YOU WILL FIND ME ON FACEBOOK EASLY.
MY FACEBOOK ID IS: Raha Usmle
Skype ID: rahausmle
edited by on 6/3/2016

Hey Raha, thanks for the replay. i am preparing for step 1 not step 2 ! got it wrong plz correct me, you are looking for a step 2 sp ?! i will start preparing for step 2 in November after my step 1.

best of luck
edited by on 6/5/2016

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK