What does the median percentage mean

6/13/2016 11:56:53 AM
Hey guys!! Does anyone know what the median percentage means? Mine currently is at 48%. Is this an indicator or just the average of the users doing UWorld? I sent a pm to the support team for UWorld and I have not heard back from them. I'm also just doing the 1 month review since I take my test next Friday 6/24. I don't know if the shorter version of the program has anything to do with it or not. I like the rationales UWorld does, however there isn't any additional learning other than answering questions..is that same for the other, longer programs for the UWorld NCLEX-RN? Thanks in advance!! Good LUCK and hard studying to all that are taking it in the near future!!

2/20/2017 10:12:28 PM
csrh999449 wrote:
Hey guys!! Does anyone know what the median percentage means? Mine currently is at 48%. Is this an indicator or just the average of the users doing UWorld? I sent a pm to the support team for UWorld and I have not heard back from them. I'm also just doing the 1 month review since I take my test next Friday 6/24. I don't know if the shorter version of the program has anything to do with it or not. I like the rationales UWorld does, however there isn't any additional learning other than answering questions..is that same for the other, longer programs for the UWorld NCLEX-RN? Thanks in advance!! Good LUCK and hard studying to all that are taking it in the near future!!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK