love uworld

6/20/2016 2:44:24 PM
This program is the best .!!!!!!.. I use this for my nclex pn. ....I past with 85 questions .....the questions are so similar. . .just read all the rationals...it really helps good luck! !!!!!!!

6/26/2016 11:57:48 AM
daix784167 wrote:
This program is the best .!!!!!!.. I use this for my nclex pn. ....I past with 85 questions .....the questions are so similar. . .just read all the rationals...it really helps good luck! !!!!!!!

I agree. Started using Kaplan and switched to UWorld. Best decision I made and passed the Nclex-PN in 85 questions. Plan on using for the Nclex-RN next year!!! Thanks UWorld!!!

6/26/2016 11:58:09 AM
daix784167 wrote:

I agree. Started using Kaplan and switched to UWorld. Best decision I made and passed the Nclex-PN in 85 questions. Plan on using for the Nclex-RN next year!!! Thanks UWorld!!!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK