FINAL REVIEW! Last few weeks of prep!

7/5/2016 2:46:58 AM
Hey, I'm looking for someone to revise FA with in the morning EST 8am to 12 noon. My exam is in one month. I am looking for a partner to read FA with completely and also for someone who wants to revise the pharm sections everyday for an hour in the morning or night. Message me here with your Skype id and I'll add you.

7/5/2016 8:28:36 AM
Dr.Chekuri wrote:
Hey, I'm looking for someone to revise FA with in the morning EST 8am to 12 noon. My exam is in one month. I am looking for a partner to read FA with completely and also for someone who wants to revise the pharm sections everyday for an hour in the morning or night. Message me here with your Skype id and I'll add you.

Skype arielkamd

7/11/2016 3:26:11 PM
Dr.Chekuri wrote:

[email protected]
skype id. I really believe also figuring out what the question is talking about is key. thisis where i need the most help not for all but for some questions

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK