Mid 230 Willing to share experience

7/17/2016 2:39:45 PM
I am USIMG who just received scores. Mid 230's Step 1 score with 2 months of studying. Anyone who needs motivation, needs help studying, or just wants to ask any questions, feel free to message me anytime. Very willing to help and also able to tutor certain subjects.

7/17/2016 3:01:39 PM
Hi, please i do need advise im taking my step 1 on this August !
I have been trough this for 13 moths ! Best and congrats for your score

7/18/2016 6:56:29 PM
qwom492004 wrote:
I am USIMG who just received scores. Mid 230's Step 1 score with 2 months of studying. Anyone who needs motivation, needs help studying, or just wants to ask any questions, feel free to message me anytime. Very willing to help and also able to tutor certain subjects.

Hi yes please help me and guide me. M in struggle to get that score for past one year. Please contact me [email protected]

9/21/2016 2:23:59 PM
Congrats on your score, what was your study schedule like? and what resources did you use?

9/21/2016 5:43:51 PM
qwom492004 wrote:

Hi. Congrats! Please I really need advise. How can I start! I'm IMG and I have 5 months to study for step one.

10/16/2016 1:06:31 PM
qwom492004 wrote:

10/19/2016 10:51:35 AM
qwom492004 wrote:

hi , please I need your advice , how was your schedule and what sources did you use? please try to share with detail, how was your preparation.Thanks in advance

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK