Passed step 1

7/21/2016 2:39:52 AM
Thank u Uworld , passed my step 1 with a score of 227. Uworld was a great help. Score may sound low but m a full time working surgeon so could read only 1-3 hrs per day for 6 months. Hope to get better on Step 2. All the best everyone ... u can do it .

7/21/2016 9:49:05 AM
Congratulation.well done .the test is harder from u world ? How much you got in u word in the last 5 blocks?
Am mam of 2 tired of this test.

7/21/2016 10:58:43 AM
Hi,
I understand its difficult to read when u have family responsibilities , however i feel it makes u calmer and helps u focus

My exam had 276 questions (40 per block). The initial 2 blocks were mind boggling , lengthy and lots of pics ( actually missed 3-4 ques in the 2nd block).
Next 4 went fine i would say and the last one was nerve wrecking again.
As compared to Uworld i would say difficulty level was more or less the same however real exam had more multimedia.

For my prep i only read FA and did Usmle world qbank twice.
Uworld self assessment 1 - 234
Uworld self assessment 2- 227
NBME - 228

SO i feel this was more or less representing my preparation thats what i got finally. All the best ... yes i too felt tired during last days n wanted it to b over asap.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK