I passed! Thank you UWorld--After 4 fails!

7/24/2016 10:57:46 PM
I want to start out by saying that the first 4 times I tested that I had some ex husband drama going on in my life. I was not in a good way. BUT- I can also say I did Kaplan, I did ncsbn, and Hurst. I failed each time with the maximum amt. of questions. I took UWorld this time. I was so tired of getting that failure letter in the mail. I was down so low I couldn't look up. I was a good student, and I couldn't get myself into the correct "Nclex frame of mind" the Nclex is nothing like what we are doing as far as testing in Nursing School. To me it is a frame of mind. UWorld put me there. I will admit that my instructor said "if you feel like it was the hardest test you ever had, and you feel like you failed, you probably passed." With that being said, I KNEW the 4 times I failed though. I knew. And to be totally honest, the first part of my test, I felt I was doing well this time. I took my break at 86 questions, got a snack out of my locker and a drink. I went back in. I kept thinking "please shut off...PLEASE" and it never happened. I went all the way to the end again. I went out of there crying. It was SO hard. But sorta different this time, I cannot explain it. I would NOT check my results, I could not bare another fail in my face. I waited on my letter from Continental Testing. It came ONE YEAR to the day of my graduation date. I picked it up, it felt thinner. But, I thought oh boy here we go. I opened it, and only two sheets of paper were in there!! I was like what is going on?! I looked and it was a PASS. A big FAT PASS! I feel I owe it all to UWorld. I was very dedicated to the program, I read all the rationales and I did questions EVERYDAY. I even renewed it. Thank you UWorld!!! I'm a Nurse thanks to your wonderful program! Kari LPN

8/7/2016 7:38:20 AM
Congratulations!!

9/8/2016 2:56:54 PM
sott680222 wrote:
Congratulations!!

how much does it cost to renew it for another month? I am about to sign up for 2 months and i am not sure if i should do three. I figured I sign up for 2 months, if i need an extra month I would pay for a 3rd month, but I was hoping not the full price.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK