step 1 + uworld / help with nbme

8/8/2016 12:57:28 PM
Hey guys, this is another "I need help post"..haha... I´m Juan Pablo, from Argentina, I have been a quiet member of this group and thankfull with all the people that shared their experiences on the step 1...I´ve took nbme 13 on februaby 12th ...I got 206..(at then I have had been preparing step 1 per almost 8 month)...this score was really devastating for me, but in a few days I decided to rise again and keep going...I have been working with FA and mixed timed Uworld questions 1 block per day average 71%, then qkaplan (wich I didn´t finish).. So, I´ve took nbme 15 on July 25th..I really tought, this is it!..well...so guees what! my score, even worst!! 198...So I´ve been thinking, What am I missing??....lost alot of time without a single point to add...I know some are gonna said, review your weaknsses...what do you mean??...should I focus on doing subjecwise? while reviewing my FA?...before, I mean last year, I have read kaplan, pathoma ,DIT, Picmonic, memorang, anki, sketchy like every one has done some of this (also don´t remmeber very much) ...this is gonna sound crazy, but "I think I knew the topic but I just forgot" I mean isn´t a hard question...
By the way, I don´t know anyone in my country netheir the entire world, honestly I don´t know anyone whos on the same route, so if you gonna add me as a friend on facebook Juan Pablo Sosa Stamoulis you are very welcome (use your original account please),...or look for my post on "usmle step 1 forum preparation forum"... I´m easy going, pretty cool blah blah blah Lol, but most important I´m willing to rock the step 1...
All right people thank you, peace

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK