1 block/day Uworld

8/31/2016 11:05:38 AM
Hey guys!
I'm looking for a study partner to do a block of Uwolrd per day(More if they are willing), on skype!
I'm still on my first time around Uworld, and i want someone to help keep me engaged.

Let me know if you are interested!

Skype ID: Omar.Thamir
Thanks!

9/1/2016 2:36:02 AM
Hi,

Do you want to go through it subject wise or system wise or random blocks?
What timings are you looking for and which time zone?

9/1/2016 7:29:46 AM
Hey! Its my first time as well! I am aiming 2 blocks a day in random mode. let me know if you are intersted

9/1/2016 9:35:50 AM
hsci944412 wrote:
Hi,

Do you want to go through it subject wise or system wise or random blocks?
What timings are you looking for and which time zone?

Im currently doing subject wise, im doing PathoPhysiology/Patho/Physiology all together, should be done with them by the 12th of sept. after that, ill be going over uworld the second time and ill be doing random blocks.

9/1/2016 9:36:16 AM
ttxw487370 wrote:
Hey! Its my first time as well! I am aiming 2 blocks a day in random mode. let me know if you are intersted

Im currently doing subject wise, im doing PathoPhysiology/Patho/Physiology all together, should be done with them by the 12th of sept. after that, ill be going over uworld the second time and ill be doing random blocks.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK