Serious Uworld Study Partner for 2 Blocks a Day

12/27/2016 1:01:04 AM
Hi, I'm very much interested. I have reviewed Hurst, NCSBN and now doing Uworld questions. I am very dedicated and hardworking. I'm just looking for a committed sp to review with in order for us to achieve our goal of becoming an RN. Please let me know how to contact you.

12/29/2016 7:40:01 PM
woji934848 wrote:
Looking for a serious, committed and motivated SP to do 2 blocks of Uworld a day. This will be my second time so, I intend to go at a fast pace. I want to only read the explanations for questions that I or the other person got wrong or did not fully understand. Otherwise for questions that we understood I only intend to read the educational objective. But, I want to read and examine every diagram and image for every question.

I will do 2 blocks (2.5 hours each block) 1 or less hour for questions 1.5 hours-2 hours for discussion. I will be doing these blocks from 9am eastern to - 2pm eastern. f you are interested in joining me for this journey please, message me your skype ID as soon as possible so, that we do not waist time going back and forth.

Thanks

HI, i am interested,
skype name: David Otohinoyi

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK