Self Assessment form 1 and 2

1/7/2017 2:23:25 PM
Hello, I have just bought a subscription and am researching the self assessments before I activate it. I read there is a form 1 and a form 2. Can someone please let me know how to access both of them? Are both version available as soon as I activate my initial self assessment subscription or are they separate purchases? Also, can the be accessed back to back? Any help on this subject and any extra info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

2/27/2017 1:13:49 PM
vrok869963 wrote:
Hello, I have just bought a subscription and am researching the self assessments before I activate it. I read there is a form 1 and a form 2. Can someone please let me know how to access both of them? Are both version available as soon as I activate my initial self assessment subscription or are they separate purchases? Also, can the be accessed back to back? Any help on this subject and any extra info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Did you get a response yet?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK