Just took Nclex

1/7/2017 2:56:53 PM
I took it for the first time yesterday. I am pretty sure I passed. It stopped at 75 questions. The questions were just like the ones here at Uworld. I studied Uworld for a month before I tested. At Uworld I averaged 70% on my tests. I always did tutor mode. I wrote notes on each question I missed. I did not finish the question bank. I would take 2 tests a day of 30 questions each. This was about 3 hours of studying a day. On Sundays I retook all missed and flagged questions. On the predictor test I was in the 98th percentile. I don't know if all this will help anybody but I hope it does. Uworld was good prep for me.

1/7/2017 11:31:14 PM
How was it and let me know if you passed

1/10/2017 1:37:05 PM
I passed!!!

1/10/2017 9:25:30 PM
How did you remember some of the things on UWORLD? I found the information to be very helpful but overwhelming.

1/11/2017 12:31:48 PM
apmd341164 wrote:
I took it for the first time yesterday. I am pretty sure I passed. It stopped at 75 questions. The questions were just like the ones here at Uworld. I studied Uworld for a month before I tested. At Uworld I averaged 70% on my tests. I always did tutor mode. I wrote notes on each question I missed. I did not finish the question bank. I would take 2 tests a day of 30 questions each. This was about 3 hours of studying a day. On Sundays I retook all missed and flagged questions. On the predictor test I was in the 98th percentile. I don't know if all this will help anybody but I hope it does. Uworld was good prep for me.

Thank you so much for sharing! I wanted to ask if you studied random or by topic. I want to study til I graduate which is 9mos from now. I already purchased uworld just unsure how to start it.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK