THE BEST STEP 1 MATERIAL EVER- EVEN FA AGREES

1/20/2017 2:55:42 AM
Dr. Najeeb lectures have been the best supplement tool ever!. I LOVE his thorough explanations of the material and topics covered. I am visual and his drawing and detailed explanations are priceless. The only other program I have seen compare is PATHOMA. I still score this higher than that because I'm a medical student and its cheaper. I can help you get his lecture material even cheaper by using my coupon when you sign up for LIFETIME access- which also is not offered by any other reputable USMLE prep online (unless you pay thousands of dollars!!). It less than 100.00 total and with my coupon code, you will get an additional 23% off. SO DONT WAIT...Im not kidding you, you will be doing yourself a dis-service and injustice to your step 1 score. For less than 100.00 isn't that at least worth finding out if this is the material that you need to ace your STEP 1 boards. First Aid even mentions him in their latest publication.

https://members.drnajeeblectures.com/#!/registration

use this registration link when you join and completely change your prep learning experience and you will receive a discount on his wonderful program!!!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK