LIVE Step 2 CS Study Partner Atlanta, GA

1/20/2017 4:43:49 PM
Hello I am a female medical student looking for a study partner for the Step 2 CS. I plan to take the exam late March 2017. I have already passed Step 1. If anyone else needs an efficient study partner to practice cases with, please let me know. Thank you!

1/23/2017 10:35:50 PM
Hello I am interested in practicing with you, as I am a highly motivated and serious person. My exam is around the same time as yours. Please feel free to add me on skype my id is z.ben02

1/27/2017 1:47:47 PM
MLGCytotech wrote:
Hello I am a female medical student looking for a study partner for the Step 2 CS. I plan to take the exam late March 2017. I have already passed Step 1. If anyone else needs an efficient study partner to practice cases with, please let me know. Thank you!

Hi I live in Atlanta and have done with step 1 and ck. I am also female. I am plannning to take cs before May. If you are interested we could be study partners.

1/29/2017 1:26:32 PM
ekoz wrote:
MLGCytotech wrote:

Hi I live in Atlanta and have done with step 1 and ck. I am also female. I am plannning to take cs before May. If you are interested we could be study partners.

Perfect, that sounds great. My email is [email protected]. You may contact me there to discuss more details and to set up a time! Thank you!!!

1/29/2017 1:27:16 PM
vnhr340972 wrote:
Hello I am interested in practicing with you, as I am a highly motivated and serious person. My exam is around the same time as yours. Please feel free to add me on skype my id is z.ben02

Hello, thanks for your reply. Are you male or female?

2/27/2017 3:13:10 PM
hi everyone,

i am also looking for a live cs study partner at Atlanta area.. anyone interested?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK