Suggestions what to write whiteboard during NCLEX?

2/18/2017 4:14:29 PM
I take my exam in a few days and remembered that we can write down things on the whiteboard that we get during the exam. For those of you who took the exam, what do you suggest on writing on the whiteboard? Also, any tips for the day before the exam and the day of the exam?

2/18/2017 4:26:08 PM
ozvs262758 wrote:
I take my exam in a few days and remembered that we can write down things on the whiteboard that we get during the exam. For those of you who took the exam, what do you suggest on writing on the whiteboard? Also, any tips for the day before the exam and the day of the exam?

You are not allow to write until u see your #1 question. ( it is called brain duping, when u write something down b4 ur #1 question, which considered cheating) Most ppl write lab values. I did not anything until one supper easy SATA question because I wanted to be sure it wasn't a tricky question. I had to write all I knew about the disease .

Tips on the Exam

This is my personal analogical deduction. Since the exam is CAT, you want to set the bar high(above passing standard) in your first tenth questions. There is no way will not pass with about 100 at max.

This is because according to ncsbn.org your answer to the previous question determines your next question vis-a-vis level of difficulty. So, you likely to maintain above passing standard if you could get 6 or 7 correct out your 1st- 10th questions.....
edited by on 2/18/2017

2/19/2017 12:00:44 PM
I barely used my white board. Just used it for the single math question that I got. I think the day before the exam you should just take it off and let your brain rest. Make it your day and just do what you need to do to relax. I took the day before the exam off and went hiking, and then just relaxed with a massage. I don't think one more day of studying would really do anything for you. I'm sure you've studied your butt off by that point. Make sure to get at least 7-8 hours of sleep the night before and have a good breakfast the morning of.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK