Passed the boards in 40 minutes! !

2/19/2017 6:18:23 PM
Yes its true! My test started for me at 840ish and I was checked out of the testing center and chit chatting with the test receptionist at 930. I started using Kaplan and thumbs down, straight basura. ..rationales and questions so I looked up Uworld and its been the bomb!!!
My test had at least 20 SATA starting after the second question, and the test looks just like Uworld. Uworld is much more INTENSE THAN THE BOARDS but don't get it TWISTED the boards can send you some questions that are clean out of left field but with the knowledge you already have paired with the test taking skills you will develop here, you will be able to critically think your way through.
I did not finish the qbank. ..I had 133 questions left, I spent less than 30 days on it and it was more than enough. I started the program on January 19th and by February 15 I was done answering questions. My test was February 16th. I was in the 75% percentile rank and 58% on the pie chart. My scores on the individual exams were low 50s and early 60's. My first test score was 40%. My highest was 64%. I took the predictor test less than 1 week before the boards and got a 71% on the test and 95% percentile of Likelihood of passing. Best 79 dollars this honey has ever spent!
My advice to you:
1. Do 50 questions everyday. If you can do more do it.
2. Read the rationales whether you got them wrong or right. .. the key is understanding WHY you got the questions wrong and right.
3. take notes on things you are very confused about OR you repeatly get wrong and review them daily
4. If you got a study buddy...fact share you'd be amazed at what that can bring you
5. Pray pray and pray
6. Have a breakfast before your test or any meal prior to your test
7. Study when you are rested stop when you get tired.
8. Be confident, you got through the most difficult part which was school
9. You are using this program so you are using the best out there with the latest evidence based information and practice
10. Relax, you made the right the path direction for your career. Nothing worth fighting for ever comes easy.
I know its long but I want this to help whoever reads this!
Nurse Tay💋xoxo
edited by on 2/19/2017
edited by on 2/23/2017
edited by on 2/23/2017

2/23/2017 12:38:28 AM
can i use uworld in my phone or only my computer

2/23/2017 9:40:03 AM
ysxf589629 wrote:
can i use uworld in my phone or only my computer

Yea! You can use either or. though its hard to see some of the exhibit questions on your phone.
Noticed I said hard not impossible
edited by on 2/23/2017

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK