Failed nclex. And how I passed with Uworld!

2/21/2017 3:14:01 AM
I wanted to share my experience with you all, I failed my Nclex the first time and I studied hard, but this is what I did 2nd time, I studied 3months, Monday to Saturday 7-8hrs a day, I would do a test daily, I started off getting 40% on the tests and was discouraged but knew that it could only get better, I swear there was so many negatives thoughts and the impossible in my head, I sat down at the library took a test always, then did deep rationale, understood it and made a notebook where I divided maternity, psyc, infections, meds and so on, I wrote everything, went over all rationales and wrote it out, when I finished all the questions, I went over all the ones I got wrong again, test wise. Then I did the self-assessment which is amazing, and it told me I have a high percentage of passing, also I knew I was ready when I was getting high 70s in the test, I also borrowed my friends notes on an instructor named mark, he helps with tips and all, I'm positive that if I had only Uworld I'd still pass. I got my results this week, and I wanted to let everyone know it's so worth it, the struggle might be tough, but everyone went through it, with discipline and faith, you're guaranteed success, I wish you all success and want to thank the Uwold team.

2/21/2017 7:20:09 PM
Congrats!!!
Thank you so much for all your encouragement. Please share your notes if you dont mind.
Thanks a lot

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK