Help please!!! FAIL the NCLEX, with HIGH rating.

2/23/2017 12:16:24 PM
Hello everyone! I need help, I do not know what to do, did my test recently using only uworld with a high rating more than 70% and in the test 90% , and fail the test. Now i feel that have been disarmed because for my uworld was the best.
Some advice please. thanks.

2/23/2017 1:30:30 PM
UWORLD is the best so get a better study plan. The information that you didn't know go back and review it with outside sources. Take the Tutor Mode test but only do 75 questions. Focus on what you don't know and put your headphones on and watch videos. Write down only key words to trigger your memory such as: Addison you add K+ and decrease 4 other ones, What are they?
Cushings you take away K+ and increase 4other ones, what are they?

Find your way of learning (visual, hearing, hands on) whatever, and talk to yourself in a quiet room. Remember when you teach your brain retains 75% of it.

2/23/2017 5:13:21 PM
Thanks for your advice, although I have the doubt if it will be necessary to consult some other route, because I am afraid I have memorized questions from uworld and now it is easy for me to keep difficulties. I was reading that the exam change for the end of March .. then the questions of uworld will also change. what do you think

2/23/2017 9:27:04 PM
rdud615241 wrote:
Hello everyone! I need help, I do not know what to do, did my test recently using only uworld with a high rating more than 70% and in the test 90% , and fail the test. Now i feel that have been disarmed because for my uworld was the best.

2/23/2017 9:27:48 PM
rdud615241 wrote:

hey just wondering how many questions you got on nclex??

2/23/2017 10:18:48 PM
rdud615241 wrote:

I think you should focus more on the rationales and not the grade. your grade on Uworld is immaterial. With a thousand questions on Uworld... you shd be fine with Nclex. provided U read and understand the rationales well. And do not memorized the U-world questions. You may also want to do La-charity and/or Lippincott to supplement your study. This is because you are more likely to be doing Uworld form memory. (by trying to remembering answers from memory since you have seen most questions b4).

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK