Passed NCLEX-RN...... thanks UWorld!!

2/28/2017 1:14:38 AM
Just wanted to post for anyone that maybe on the fence about using UWorld! I bought it in my last semester of nursing school and it helped tremendously with critical care. I let it lapse and bought it again one month after graduation. I did anywhere from 50-100 questions a day and by test day I only had 300 questions left in the test bank. I took the assessment and got in the 78th percentile and a very high chance of passing. I took the nclex 3 weeks ago and I passed in 84 questions. 19 of those satas. It took me about an hour and 20 minutes. UWorld was a great help!! The rationales are out of this world! And the fact that it looks similar to nclex put me at ease as I felt I was taking a quiz at home!!! Good luck to anyone who has yet to take it. You got this!!!

2/28/2017 1:14:34 PM
Congrats!!!
Im on the fence about renewing, Ive heard nothing but positives from this app.
Hope I pass as well!

2/28/2017 5:30:21 PM
dtif956756 wrote:
Congrats!!!
Im on the fence about renewing, Ive heard nothing but positives from this app.
Hope I pass as well!

Thank you!!! I think renewing it is a very good idea!!!! It was a tremendous help!! Good luck to you!!

3/1/2017 1:28:38 PM
Really an awesome tool. I did saunders and then U world one month's subscription. Passed my NCLEX RN, found out yesterday. The questions in the U world were way harder than the actual test. So it prepares you the best.

Its the worth $80 spent ever. 100% recommended.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK