Thank you so much U world!!!!

3/20/2017 9:44:56 AM
I had been using U world review application since November 2016, U world has helped me sharpen,broaden, and achieve a lot of intricate information in the Nursing Profession. U_world has boost my confidence in taking the NCLEX RN in terms of the readiness and the feeling of certainty that I can sit at the pearson view finish my exams,leave the test center knowing that I did a great fight in answering those test questions. And just this Thursday, March 16, 2016, I took the test...waited so much anxiously for the quick results..On March 18, 2016, I finally got my unofficial results and I passed!! I am now a registered nurse at the State of New York. With so much appreciation and with a thankful heart I commend U world for all those future RN's,LPN's. And most importantly, to take time reading and comprehending the rationales. Good luck to all future RN's and LPNS' lets make a difference on our chosen field. And too as a novice nurse we can keep on reading U world as our references and as a guide in our nursing practice. Mabuhay!! Isaac B. Corpuz, BSN_RN NY State

3/20/2017 2:03:32 PM
Congrats and goodluck on the field.

3/21/2017 2:06:38 AM
Congratulations!

3/21/2017 2:27:55 PM
thanks guys!!
edited by on 3/21/2017

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK