Passed NCLEX after 2nd attempt at 75Qs

3/24/2017 12:49:17 AM
Thank you Uworld! I just passed my NCLEX  after a 2nd attempt. I have tried different ways to review ( I went for a class, read different q and a books, listen to online lectures) but it didn't work for me. My husband informed me to try Uworld, as suggested by his co- worker. I enrolled less than a month before my test. When I tried the sample , I am convinced that it is a great tool to use for my Nclex preparation,  and I started to just focus studying the Uworld. Even though I have a very limited time before my test, I have learned a lot from Uworld compared to other resources that I used to have. It helps me as well to be more strategic in choosing the right answer.
To all who decided to use Uworld for your Nclex prep, I congratulate you in advance.
Please study well, and you need to discipline yourself. I used Quizlet app also to take notes ( you can make a folder like for normal lab, parameters, drugs, position)

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK